At Raleigh Infant and Admirals Academies we value all members of our school community. We welcome everybody into our academy community and aim to support every child to reach their full potential.
This report outlines the provision for children with SEN in our schools. We welcome your comments on our offer, so please do contact us. The best people to contact are:
SEND Co-Ordinator – Mrs Victoria Hall
Executive Principal - Mr Greg Sadler
We can be contacted by phone on 01842 753993 email: email@example.com for Raleigh children or firstname.lastname@example.org for Admirals childen. Alternatively, you visit the Academy office to arrange a meeting.
Schools and parents/guardians have access to services universally provided by Norfolk County Council, which are described on the Local Offer website.
Advice for Parents
There are a number of agencies that can provide a range of support for parents with SEND children. Please click on the links below for further information.
- Just One Number - School Nurses
- Norfolk Local Offer – information about SEND in Norfolk
- www.norfolkparentpartnership.org.uk – Information to support parents locally
- www.familyvoice.org.uk – Information to support parents locally
Norfolk SEN Network - The aim of the Norfolk SEN Network is to help parents of children with special educational needs to find the right educational placement or provision to meet their needs.
- Norfolk SEND partnership The Norfolk SEND Partnership provides free and impartial information, advice and support about special educational needs & disabilities (SEND) for children, young people, parents and carers.
- SEND: Guide for Parents and Carers The Department for Education publishes a guide on the support system for children and young people with special educational needs and disability (SEND).
- Active Norfolk Active Norfolk has an area of their site dedicated to helping people with disabilities keep active.
Support for Parents Based on Specific Needs
There are many websites which can provide help, support and guidance on specific needs, and we have tried to provide you with a few of these below. Within these websites you will find an array of useful information and guides.
Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Helpful Medical Information
Speech, Language and Communication
Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
SEN Information Report Summary
Welcome to our SEN report which is part of the Norfolk Local Offer for learners with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND). This information is updated annually.
EMAT SEND Policy